The Bexar County Clerk's Office is pleased to announce its implementation of electronic recording.
For your convenience you may contact one of the following e-filing providers:
Corporation Service Company
Xerox Commercial Solutions, LLC
Indecomm Global Services
ePN ( eRecording Partners Network)
400 2nd Ave. S
PERSONS AUTHORIZED TO FILE REAL PROPERTY/OFFICIAL PUBLIC RECORDS ELECTRONICALLY (Sec. 195.003.)
The following persons may file electronic documents or other documents electronically for recording with a county clerk that accepts electronic filing and recording under this chapter:
- an attorney licensed in this state;
- a bank, savings and loan association, savings bank, or credit union doing business under laws of the United States or this state;
- a federally chartered lending institution, a federal government-sponsored entity, an instrumentality of the federal government, or a person approved as a mortgagee by the United States to make federally insured loans;
- a person licensed to make regulated loans in this state;
- a title insurance company or title insurance agent licensed to do business in this state;
- an agency of this state; or
- a municipal clerk.