FILE ELECTRONICALLY - SAVE TIME - SAVE $$$$$
The Bexar County Clerk's Office is now accepting documents submitted electronically!!!!
If you are interested in becoming a trusted submitter of your land record
documents electronically with Bexar County Clerk, Texas, please read on.
What do you need for equipment? Software? What are the Costs?
Briefly you need the following:
Communications Infrastructure: SDSL or broadband connection
21 Inch color monitor or 20 inch LCD screen set at 1280 x 1024.
32 MB Video Card
512 MB of RAM
500 MHZ CPU
Windows XP Professional OS
Scanner: Supports letter and legal size documents
Automatic Document feeder (ADF)
Group 4 TIFF Black & White compliant
200 DPI image resolution (Minimum)
Full duplex capability
Automatic page length detection
Costs. $ 3.50 per document electronic recording fee. Free
License, Free installation, Free training and Free ACH electronic funds transfer.
Want to learn more or sign up? Please contact:
Bexar County Clerk's Office,
100 Dolorosa, #108
San Antonio, TX 78205
Who is eligible to participate in e-recording?
Texas Local Government Code 195.003. PERSONS AUTHORIZED TO FILE ELECTRONICALLY.
The following persons may file electronic documents or other documents electronically for
recording with a county clerk that accepts electronic filing and recording under this chapter:
- an attorney licensed in this state;
- a bank, savings and loan association, savings bank, or credit union doing business under laws of the United States or this state;
- a federally chartered lending institution, a federal government-sponsored entity, an instrumentality of the federal government, or a person approved as a mortgagee by the United States to make federally insured loans;
- a person licensed to make regulated loans in this state;
- a title insurance company or title insurance agent licensed to do business in this state; or
- an agency of this state.